Wednesday, July 04, 2012

It's More Fun Back in School!


Photographer: Jay Chiongbian Young
MUA: Scott Navaja
Location: Sunday 2pm Cafe

Red Jhelli Shop had its first ever photos shoot last May 25, 2012, and boy preparing for the event was exhausting! 

It was almost cancelled much to my consternation!

I was about to panic when the photographer I booked decided to cancel a week before the appointed date, not only that, I was waiting for the confirmation of USC Main to allow us to do the shoot there.

Good thing, I have friends – great friends to be exact! Shout out to Daniel Egos for finding Jay and of course Hans Garmino for introducing me to Mr. Sean, owner of Sunday 2pm Café.

Mr. Sean your kindness was heartwarming! >_<

I booked the shoot on 8:00 am and was traveling all the way from my hometown to the Café. I was not able to sleep the night before and had to wake up really early to cook for everybody’s breakfast and lunch - and no I’m not complaining.

I arrived on time together with Edrielle and the rest as they say is history.

Needless to say, I had a lot of fun during the shoot. It was such a pleasure working with Jay aside from the fact that the models for the shoot were my former clients. They were really just enjoying themselves and the pictures can attest to that.

We could have hired professional models but we wanted to stay true to what we stand for. We wanted to be represented by the people who knew us well – our clients.

Edrielle happened to be the winner of our photo liking contest and Hans became a good friend after a couple of meet-ups and the Cosmeet 2012 she invited me over. Jeca, my sister is a staunch supporter! Need I say more? :)


Edrielle Samson wearing GEO Café Mimi Macchiato (WMM-504 / diameter: 15mm)





Hannah Garmino wearing GEO Puffy Black (WT-B20 / diameter: 15mm)

 
 

Jeca Enad wearing GEO Sakura Brown (WI-A27 / diameter: 15mm)
Indeed, going back to school is fun when you look good but it is much better when you are with your friends. Those invaluable times you spent making assignments together, talking together and simply having fun makes school life a lot easier!



Do look good this coming school year by starting with your eyes! 


Find the most appropriate lenses by visiting our back to school album and don’t forget, “Education makes a people easy to lead but difficult to drive: easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” - Peter Brougham

0 comments:

Post a Comment